Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Days of Kiss-Much, last three days update...

Whew, we have been so busy lately, let me see if I can catch my breath. 12 day of Kiss-Much has been happening, sometimes in unexpected not exactly as planned ways....but the spirit of romance has definitely been here, which is the whole point anyway :)

Day Three: I baked Josh's favorite cookies with our four year old!



Day Four: Josh absolutely indulged ME this time, and we had a two hour couples photo shoot at St. Martins college, in the freezing cold, and down pouring rain...I wore a pink vintage dress and a cardigan, we took shelter under an umbrella. It was crazy, cold, and SOOOOO much fun! A great big THANK YOU to the most amazing photographer in the world (Liz Cloudman) for putting up with that weather! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!


Day Five: I scrubbed our bathroom clean! Added a few new wall sconce candle holders, washed the towels and tonight we are taking a bubble bath. Nothing like sharing an apartment size bathtub to make one feel close to their love!

I made this collage depicting my epic love for bubble baths when  I was in 6th grade.  My obsession with all things romantic strongly rooted itself within my soul at a very young age.
Tomorrow's plan? I'm thinking after the kiddo is in bed....there will be dancing to Christmas music! I plan to hang snowflakes from the ceiling. If I have time, my super awesome ambitious plan is to make actual invitations, I'm going to have a hay day coming up with the dress code!

More ideas for 12 days of Kiss-Much

-Drive around and look at Christmas lights
-Go see a play or musical performance (There is a lot going on at the moment, I want to go see The Nutcracker for part of our 12 days)
-Decorate sugar cookies together
-Have a hot chocolate tasting, try different flavors and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...