Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Saturday July 2, Golden moment #34

On Saturday, I helped my mom host a baby shower for my younger sister. We created more of a little social get together with good food and time to talk. We invited husband's as well, and chose to opt out of games. The decorations were requested by the new mom to be blue and orange, and I have to admit, it was a pretty cute event! Here are a few pictures!


I have another sister studying culinary arts, her contributions to the event were the cupcakes!


We really lucked out with all the blue and orange we were able to find. Must be the season.


Each flower arrangement had a dinosaur sticker on the vase, this was totally my mom, and I thought it was absolutely ingenious!



All in all, it was a fabulous and fun gathering, I had a wonderful time putting it all together with my mom. If you missed the invitations I made for this event, you can check them out here.

-DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...