Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for Alligator

See this and many more of my paintings at my etsy shop, here!

Alligator pie
Alligator pie,
If I don't get some
I think I'm gonna cry!
Take away the green grass
Take away the sky!
But don't take away my
Alligator pie.

"Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.
When you start to read,  you start with ABC..." ("Do Re Mi" from Sound of Music)

So for this ABC challenge, what better thing to share,
Than my favorite Kindergarden song!


Hugs!
DD

Be sure and check out some of the other bloggers joining in on the ABC challenge by clicking on my ABC button at the side bar! I am number 685 And I will be sharing my paintings and a thought for the month of April! :) Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. How cute! I've never heard that song.

    I'm your co-host for the A-to-Z! If you didn't get an email from me the other day, it may have gone in your spam box. Please feel free to contact me via my profile or reply to that email if you need anything or have any questions.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! This is SO much fun, I am loving checking out everyone's entry's and adding my own little thoughts to the mix, what a wonderful idea! I hope this tradition lasts many many years!

      Delete
  2. Hi from the A-Z Challenge, I also have never heard that song before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to sing it to kids I would babysit when I was a teenager, it's one of my strongest memories from kindergarden!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...