Saturday, June 25, 2011

Golden Moment #27 A nap


While Scotty was happily playing with his choo choo trains today, building tracks and being the adorable little boy he is, I fell asleep on the couch.

While I was asleep I dreamed that I was sitting on the couch looking over at the kitchen table, and on the kitchen table was a bowl of Haagen-Daz all natural vanilla ice-cream topped with crushed blackberries, my FAVORITE treat. As I stared at the bowl I thought to myself, 

"I'm so tired I don't want to get up and walk the five steps it takes to get to that yummy ice-cream...I wish that it could just float over here." 

And in an instant, a spoon appeared in the bowl, scooped up a perfect bite, with equal amounts of ice-cream and berries, floated over to me, and waited for me to open my mouth. So there I sat, happily eating my ice-cream without lifting a finger! The entire bowl was brought to me this way, one magical spoonful at a time. 

Seriously, how gold is that?! Not only that I got to take a nap, but that I had a dream in which I was fed my favorite ice-cream by an enchanted spoon!

Yeah, I think this is going to be a good day.
-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...